Work From Home
Work From Home as a Contact Center Service Manager at U.S. Bank
U.S. Bank is hiring a contact center service manager. This is a full-time remote position expected to pay between $61,000 and $79,000.
You will be responsible for managing customer service staff, receiving customer inquiries, investigating requests, answering questions and maintaining a current knowledge of products and services.
You must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, and it’s preferable that you have customer service experience and problem-solving skills.
Benefits include a 401(k), paid vacation time and adoption assistance.
Contact Center Service Manager at U.S. Bank
- Managing customer service staff.
- Receiving customer inquiries, investigating requests and answering questions.
- Maintaining a current knowledge of products and services.
- Coaching all contact center personnel within the site location.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Up to three years of relevant experience.
- Customer service and problem-solving skills are preferred.
Benefits at U.S. Bank include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan.
- Up to 11 paid holidays plus paid vacation time.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.