Work From Home
Work From Home as a Customer Support Representative With Newsela
Newsela, an online news literacy platform, is hiring a customer support representative to work from home.
You will be helping customers navigate Newsela.com; collecting information and trends for the user experience; and documenting customer interactions.
To qualify, you must have at least two years of experience in a customer support role and have had success with meeting or exceeding general support targets and goals.
Customer Support Representative at Newsela
- Helping customers navigate Newsela.com.
- Collecting information and trends for the user experience.
- Documenting customer interactions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in a customer support role.
- Success with meeting or exceeding general support targets and goals.
- The ability to isolate issues and provide technical or navigational guidance to customers.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.