Work From Home
Work From Home as a Data Verifications Specialist for Valenz Health
Valenz Health, a self-insurance company, is hiring a data verifications specialist. This is a full-time remote job.
Responsibilities include verifying and validating health care professionals’ information; reviewing and analyzing documentation; and maintaining and updating database records.
You will need at least one year of experience in a data entry or data verification job. Great verbal and written communication skills, plus experience in a fast-paced environment are also a must.
Benefits include company-subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) with company match; and paid maternity and paternity leave.
Data Verifications Specialist at Valenz Health
- Verifying and validating health care professionals’ information.
- Reviewing and analyzing documentation.
- Maintaining and updating database records.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in a data entry or data verification job.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Company-subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance.
- A 401(k) with company match.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.