Work From Home
Work From Home, Earn $17/Hour as an HR Data Entry Specialist at Pathways
Pathways, a mental health platform, is hiring an HR data entry specialist. This is a remote position paying $17 per hour.
You will be serving as the primary point of contact for HR projects, acting as a key administrative contributor and verifying approvals to process employee transactions.
You must have an associate degree or equivalent experience, plus experience with data accuracy and great customer service skills.
Benefits include a 401(k); medical, dental and vision insurance; and paid vacation days.
HR Data Entry Specialist at Pathways
- Serving as the primary point of contact for HR projects.
- Acting as a key administrative contributor.
- Verifying approvals to process employee transactions.
- Troubleshooting and resolving all issues related to employee pay.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An associate degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with data accuracy and access.
- Great customer service skills.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Paid vacation days.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.