Work From Home
Work From Home, Earn Benefits as a Customer Support Manager for LeadSimple
LeadSimple, an automation company, is hiring a customer support manager. This is a full-time role offered to those living anywhere in the United States except New York, California or Colorado. Pay is not disclosed.
You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to enhance the customer experience; leading the inbound success team; and collecting and interpreting customer data and feedback.
You must have at least three years of experience managing inbound customers, the ability to learn new technology quickly and a positive attitude.
Benefits include a monthly Friday free day, a monthly healthcare allowance, and a yearly vacation allowance.
Customer Support Manager at LeadSimple
- Developing and executing strategies to enhance the customer experience
- Leading the inbound success team
- Collecting and interpreting customer data and feedback
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of experience managing inbound customers
- The ability to learn new technology quickly
- A positive attitude
Benefits at LeadSimple include:
- Monthly Friday free day
- Monthly healthcare allowance
- Yearly vacation allowance
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.