Work From Home
Work Full Time From Home as a 401(k) Support Associate for Betterment
Betterment, a financial services company, is hiring a 401(k) support associate.
This is a full-time remote position expected to pay between $45,000 and $60,000.
You will be responsible for helping customers via phone, email and live chat; explaining complex transactional and investment principles; and acting as the internal voice of the customer.
You must have at least one year of experience in financial services, the ability to navigate complex tech systems simultaneously and great written communication skills.
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, a competitive equity package and a 401(k) with company match.
401(k) Support Associate at Betterment
- Helping customers via phone, email and live chat.
- Explaining complex transactional and investment principles.
- Acting as the internal voice of the customer.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in financial services.
- The ability to navigate complex tech systems simultaneously.
- Great written communication skills.
Benefits at Betterment include:
- Equity package.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401(k) with employer match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.