Work From Home
Work Full Time From Home as a Billing Specialist at Kroll
Kroll, a risk consulting firm, is hiring a billing specialist to work remotely full time.
You will be responsible for preparing invoices, helping customers and managing related issues.
You should have at least two years of experience in a billing position, or you should have an associate degree in accounting, finance or the equivalent. It’s preferred that you have project billing or project accounting experience, along with legal billing experience.
Billing Specialist at Kroll
- Working with other team members to prepare pre-bill documents.
- Entering data into systems to modify projects.
- Helping accounting to apply proper revenue recognition.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in a billing position or an associate degree in accounting or finance or the equivalent.
- Project billing or project accounting experience is preferred.
- Experience in legal billing is preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.