Work From Home
Work Full Time From Home as a Client Contact Rep for Baldwin Risk Partners
Baldwin Risk Partners, an insurance firm, is hiring a client contact representative. This is a full-time remote position.
Responsibilities include interacting with clients, brokers and insurance company partners in a timely manner; documenting activity in an online client file; and resolving product or service problems.
You must have proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn about insurance products. You also must have a state insurance license or the willingness and ability to obtain one within three months of employment.
Client Contact Representative at Baldwin Risk Partners
- Interacting with clients, brokers and insurance company partners in a timely manner.
- Documenting activity in an online client file.
- Resolving product or service problems.
- Making suggestions about products and services based on client needs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- The ability to learn about insurance products.
- A state insurance license or the willingness and ability to obtain one within three months of employment.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.