Work From Home
Work Half-Day Fridays and Earn up to $65K in This Customer Support Role
Ceros, a content creation platform, is hiring a customer support specialist.
This is a full-time remote position paying between $55,000 and $65,000 annually plus benefits. You will be working a 4½-day workweek ending at 1 p.m. on Fridays.
Your responsibilities include answering technical questions from clients and the team via chat and email; escalating questions and other issues; and identifying product improvement ideas.
You should have experience working with common design programs and experience in a customer support role.
Benefits include unlimited vacation days, a 401(k) with company match, health insurance and a home office stipend.
Customer Support Specialist at Ceros
- Answering technical questions from clients and the team via chat and email.
- Escalating questions or other issues.
- Identifying product improvement ideas from clients.
- Becoming an expert on Ceros and staying up to date on new features.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience working with common design programs.
- Experience in a customer support role.
- Great communication, typing and grammar skills.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Health insurance.
- Unlimited vacation days.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.