Work From Home
Work From Home as a Customer Onboarding Specialist (Associate’s Degree)
KnowBe4, which provides a security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is seeking a remote customer onboarding specialist.
In this role, you will help customers use the KnowBe4 products. You will also assist with onboarding, which can include account configuration, product training, end-user phishing and training campaigns, among other activities. If there are more complex issues, you may need to work with the technical support team.
You should have an associate’s degree or equivalent work experience, and you should already be familiar with standard practices within the IT security field. An understanding of Salesforce or CRM; Microsoft Office; Google and the Internet is expected.
Prior to hiring, the company may do a background check.
Customer Onboarding Specialist at KnowBe4
- Developing strategies for achieving customer objectives.
- Onboarding customers by helping with account configurations, training, initial end-user phishing and training campaigns and more.
- Working with the technical support team for complex issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of IT security field standard concepts.
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM; Microsoft; Google Docs and web browsers.
- Customer service skills.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.