Work From Home
Work From Home in Myrtle Beach With This Technical Support Rep Job
Residents of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, are encouraged to apply for this technical support representative job through management consulting company Kelly. In this remote role, you will be responding to customer inquiries regarding everything from password difficulties to billing issues to questions about product features.
You must be available to work at least 38 hours per week, including nights, weekends and holidays, as well as overtime. You will need to work a second shift between the hours of 1 p.m. and 1 a.m. EST.
You should have a high school diploma or the equivalent. You need to be at least 18 and have a minimum of six months of customer service experience.
You’ll start earning $14.75 per hour with the potential of making up to $17.89 per hour plus benefits.
Your home office should have high speed Internet, as well as a locked door. It should also be free of noise and should not have cell phones.
Technical Support Representative for My Kelly Jobs
- Helping up to three customers at a time via phone or chats.
- Deal with billing issues and questions about product features.
- Resolve username and password difficulties.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least six months of customer service experience.
- The ability to work full-time, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Potential for medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Paid time off and paid holidays for eligible employees.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.