Work From Home
Working Solutions Needs Travel Reservations Reps
Working Solutions, a customer experience business, is hiring travel reservation representatives. You may work from home from anywhere in the United States except California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington, and you can earn up to $16 per hour.
You may schedule your own hours between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. CST any days of the week including weekends.
Travel reservation representatives help customers and travel agents book hotels, flights, car rentals and excursions via the phone, email and live chats.
You must have experience booking travel, as well as experience with sales. You will also need a personal computer with broadband Internet.
Travel Reservation Representative for Working Solutions
- Helping customers and travel agents book hotels, flights, car rentals and excursions.
- Proving customer support via phone, email and live chats.
- Answering questions from customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience booking hotels, airfare, transportation and excursions.
- Experience with consultative sales.
- Sales and customer service experience.
- A personal computer with broadband Internet connection.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.