Work From Home
Write Blogs, Quizzes and More for This Job That Comes With Sweet Benefits
Zapier, a workflow automation service based in California, is hiring an experienced content specialist with at least three years of writing experience. The job is available anywhere in the U.S. or the U.K.
As a content specialist at Zapier, you’ll work as the lead writer in one of their marketing pods, producing everything from blogs to stories, emails, quizzes, landing pages and more.
This position comes with benefits including medical insurance, a retirement plan, a $2,000 learning stipend and 14 weeks of paid parental leave.
Content Specialist at Zapier
- Writing ebooks, webinar decks, stories, landing pages, quizzes and more.
- Pitching ideas surrounding the Zapier product and partner apps.
- Writing for the marketing pod.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of content writing experience.
- Ability to produce a wide range of copy that appeals to targeted audiences.
- Efficient, team-player work ethic.
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance for U.S. employees.
- Retirement plan with 4 percent company match for U.S. employees.
- Paid time off.
- $2,000 annual learning stipend.
- Two yearly all-company retreats.
- Paid leave for new parents.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.