Work From Home
Write Gift Guides and Roundups With This Freelance Gig (Available Anywhere)
Want to make some extra money with a writing gig? LoveToKnow Media is hiring a freelancer to take on two to three assignments per week writing gift guides and product roundups.
You should have at least two years of writing experience (preferably commerce content). You will be paid per assignment.
To apply, you’ll need to provide your resume, cover letter, your article rate and writing samples.
Commerce Writer for LoveToKnow Media
- Writing product roundups and gift guides.
- Working with an editor to improve content.
- Interviewing subject matter experts.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years experience writing for print or online publications.
- Experience with affiliate networks.
- Understanding of writing for commerce editorial KPIs.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.