Work From Home
WW Needs a Versatile Copywriter to Work From Home in New York
WW (formerly Weight Watchers) is seeking a copywriter to help craft email marketing campaigns, web site pages, e-commerce and more. You must be a versatile writer, as you will be writing customer-facing copy for email marketing campaigns, landing pages, apps, e-commerce product information. This job is remote from anywhere in the United States.
To qualify, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in writing or in a related field. You should also have at least a year of copywriting experience, either in-house or for an agency. Since you will be writing, you should have strong grammar, editing and proofreading skills. You should also be proficient in Microsoft Word.
Copywriter for WW
- Writing emails for marketing, Web pages and other channels.
- Turning blurbs into stories.
- Writing copy for e-commerce product info pages.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in English or a related field.
- At least one year of experience in copywriting for retail or digital marketing in-house or agency.
- Great grammar and proofreading skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.