Work From Home
Zapier Is Hiring a Customer Champion — Benefits Include Unlimited Vacation
You consider it your duty to guide us lesser mortals through technical perils and woes.
If that describes you, check out this work-from-home gig. Zapier, a workflow automation service, is looking for a “customer champion” who can assist clients using their app integration tools.
You should expect to send at least 60 email responses to customers every day, so superior writing skills are essential. You can live anywhere in the world, but you must work hours within the Pacific or Mountain time zones.
The job posting notes that the company will respond to every applicant and never go more than seven days without issuing a response, so you won’t have to sit around wondering if you’re in the mix.
Customer Champion at Zapier
- Responding to customer questions and issues via email or chat.
- Writing instructional documents for the website.
- Working with the product team to build tools that increase efficiency.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have at least one year of customer support experience, working with application programming interfaces (APIs) or in the SaaS industry.
- Be detail-oriented.
- Have problem-solving abilities.
- Have superior writing skills.
- Health insurance, including vision and dental (U.S. employees only).
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (U.S. employees only).
- Unlimited vacation policy, and you must take at least two weeks.
- Company-issued equipment, including an Apple laptop and monitor.
- Paid leave of up to 14 weeks for new parents (biological or adopted).
- Two annual company retreats.
- Profit sharing.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor for The Penny Hoarder.