Work From Home
Willing to Work Weekends? This Customer Service Job Has Some Sweet Benefits
You consider it your duty to guide us lesser mortals through technical perils and woes – and you are willing to do it on the weekends.
If that describes you, check out this work-from-home gig. Zapier, a workflow automation service, is looking for a “customer champion” who can assist clients using their app integration tools. The job will be done full-time in a five day work week that will always include weekends.
You should expect to send at least 60 email responses to customers every day, so superior writing skills are essential. Although it’s remote, you must live within the Pacific, Central or Mountain time zones.
The job posting notes that the company will respond to every applicant and never go more than seven days without issuing a response, so you won’t have to sit around wondering if you’re in the mix.
Customer Champion at Zapier
- Responding to customer questions and issues via email or chat.
- Writing instructional documents for the website.
- Working with the product team to build tools that increase efficiency.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have at least one year of customer support experience, working with application programming interfaces (APIs) or in the SaaS industry.
- Be available to work every weekend.
- Have problem-solving abilities.
- Have superior writing skills.
- Health insurance, including vision and dental.
- Retirement plan with 4% company match.
- At least two weeks but typically four to five weeks of vacation.
- $2,000 annual learning stipend.
- Company-issued equipment, including an Apple laptop and monitor.
- Paid leave of up to 14 weeks for new parents.
- Two annual company retreats.
- Profit sharing.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelance writer.