Work From Home
Zapier Is Hiring an Experienced Product Manager (Includes Benefits)
You’re a data head who loves to use that info to motivate a team.
If this sounds like you, this product manager job at Zapier could be the perfect fit.
The workflow automation service needs someone with at least four years of product management experience along with the desire to collaborate with a remote team.
The best part? You can do this job from anywhere in the United States or Canada, and Zapier will cover the cost of your equipment — including a computer.
The job posting notes that the company will respond to every applicant and never go more than seven days without issuing a response, so you won’t have to sit around wondering if you’re in the mix.
Product Manager at Zapier
- Create a 12-month roadmap with daily and weekly tasks, then communicate the vision to the team.
- Write specs and create wireframes with product designers.
- Work with engineers to understand technical context.
- Speak with customers to understand issues.
- Use data to understand trends, measure results and boost metrics.
- Create reports with the results of your work.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least four years of product management experience during which you managed B2B SaaS products.
- Experience taking a team or multi-user product to market.
- Experience working on enterprise, security, compliance and administrative features.
- Technical, design, analytics and writing skills.
- Ability to write some SQL.
- Health insurance, including vision and dental (U.S. employees only).
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (U.S. employees only).
- Unlimited vacation policy, and you must take at least two weeks.
- Paid leave of up to 14 weeks for new parents (biological or adopted).
- Two annual company retreats.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.