Work From Home
Zapier Is Hiring a Customer Support Team Lead (Includes Benefits)
If you love to help a team do its best work, you could snag this Zapier job as a customer support team lead.
You’ll be charged with supporting a team of two to four people, helping them meet and exceed support goals. About half your day will be spent helping customers through email or chat to troubleshoot issues and answering questions.
You must have at least one year experience leading a team, project or training program. You can live anywhere as long as you can work in Eastern or Central Time Zones., and Zapier will cover the cost of your equipment — including a computer.
Team Lead, Customer Support at Zapier
- Holding weekly one-on-one meetings with members of your team.
- Assisting customers via email or chat, including troubleshooting issues.
- Training and coaching other team members.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year experience leading a team, project or training program.
- Leadership abilities with a focus on efficiency and problem-solving.
- Empathy toward customers, peers and direct reports.
- Superior communication skills.
- Health insurance, including vision and dental (for employees in U.S., UK, New Zealand, Australia and Canada only).
- Company-match retirement plan (for employees in U.S., UK, New Zealand, Australia and Canada only).
- Unlimited vacation policy, and you must take at least two weeks.
- Paid leave of up to 14 weeks for new parents.
- Two annual company retreats.
- $2,000 annual learning stipend.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Contributor Danielle Braff updated this post for 2022.