Hey there Penny Hoarders!
We’re hosting our very first Twitter party called #MyTwoCents and we’d love for you to join in on the fun!
We’ve partnered with Capital One to highlight some ways their Quicksilver card has helped us save time and money. Some of our favorite personal finance experts will share their two cents about how to get a handle on your money.
You’ll learn tips and tricks for simplifying your finances, the ins and outs of how to use a cash-back credit card effectively, the best tools and services for managing your money, and much more!
During the Twitter party, we’ll give away one Amazon Echo, a tool that lets you interact with your Capital One financial information, such as checking your balance and reviewing recent transactions, just by talking to it. See the official rules for more details.
Here are the details:
Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 1 p.m. EDT
How It Works:
Using the hashtag #MyTwoCents, we’ll ask our Twitter party panelists to answer a series of questions. Questions will come from our Twitter account (@thepennyhoarder) and we’ll mark them Q1, Q2, Q3, and so on.
Our panelists will respond to these questions with their own separate tweets and include A1, A2, A3, etc., along with the hashtag #MyTwoCents.
And, of course, we encourage you to participate as well! Feel free to use the hashtag #MyTwoCents to follow along with the conversation and contribute your ideas.
Our amazing panelists include…
- Nicole Lapin, NYT best-selling author of Rich Bitch, @Nicolelapin
- Erin Lowry, millennial money expert, @BrokeMillennial
- Stefanie O’Connell, millennial money expert, @Stefanieoconnel
- Cameron Huddleston, personal finance expert, award-winning journalist and GoBankingRates columnist, @CHLebedinsky
- Sarah Berger, general assignment reporter for Bankrate, @Sarahberger0408
- Kerri Anne Renzulli, family finance reporter for MONEY, @Kerenzulli
- Gerri Detweiler, head of market education for NAV, @gerridetweiler
We hope to see you tomorrow!