Work From Home
Work Remotely as a Customer Service Rep for Alorica (Includes Benefits)
Tap into your listening and communication skills with this remote job opportunity at Alorica.
The business processing outsourcing company is hiring customer service representatives to work virtually from anywhere in the United States. Ideally, this is a role for a bilingual candidate, though the listing doesn’t specify particular languages.
You’ll be assisting customers via phone, email, online chat or social media. Having previous customer service experience is a plus but not required.
This job includes benefits such as paid time off, health insurance and 401(k) plans.
Customer Service Representative at Alorica
- Providing customer service over the phone, email, online chat or social media
- Resolving customer issues and escalating problems to a supervisor when necessary.
- Upselling to customers when appropriate.
- Documenting customer interactions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED, though a college degree is preferred.
- Ideally, some customer service experience — including over-the-phone experience.
- Listening and communication skills.
- Preferably bilingual skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- Paid time off.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Nicole Dow is a former senior writer at The Penny Hoarder. Writer/editor Tiffany Wendeln Connors updated this post.