Work From Home
Arizona Residents: Provide Customer Service Over the Phone for Humana
Addressing customer concerns and satisfying complaints — all over the phone or computer — requires great communication skills, a knack for problem solving and a positive attitude.
Humana is looking for someone who has all the above. The health insurance company is hiring an inbound contacts representative to work from home in Arizona. You’ll answer incoming calls and messages, providing customer service and administrative support.
Inbound Contacts Representative at Humana
- Responding to incoming calls, digital messages and written inquiries.
- Addressing customer service needs, including answering complex questions about health insurance benefits.
- Documenting customer interactions.
- Advancing unresolved customer grievances.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent. An associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- At least one year of customer service experience. Also having health care experience or call center experience is ideal.
- Great computer savvy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The availability to work Saturdays.
- A computer or laptop with high speed internet access and speakers or headphones.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.