Work From Home
Become a Remote Travel Agent for AAA (Over $17/Hr Plus Benefits)
AAA has come a long way from fixing tires. Over the years, the organization has consistently added products like auto and home insurance and travel packages.
AAA Club Alliance is now hiring a corporate travel agent to join its team. This work-from-home job requires candidates to reside within its territory, which includes 13 states — Connecticut, Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Virginia and West Virginia — and Washington, DC.
The gig pays between $17.75 and $22 an hour (depending on experience) and features some benefits, like a quarterly bonus program, a full slate of health benefits, a 401(k) plan with company match and employee discounts.
This position covers the second shift, so you’d be working nights and weekends. The hours are Monday, Thursday and Friday from 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Corporate Travel Agent at AAA Club Alliance
- Booking reservations for domestic air travel, hotels and car rentals.
- Applying the proper discounts and rewards for clients.
- Providing quotes on prices.
- Staying in the loop on travel trends, airline rules and regulations, and other relevant information.
- Ensuring excellent customer service.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least four years of travel consultant experience within the past six years.
- Knowledge of the travel industry, domestic markets, fares and ticketing procedures.
- Proficiency on specified global distribution systems (GDS).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- A health savings account (HSA) option.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Disability and life insurance.
- A quarterly bonus program.
- Employee discounts.
- AAA Premier membership.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.