Work From Home
California Closets Is Hiring a Remote Customer Service Liaison
California Closets, a national home organization company, is expanding its customer support team by hiring a national customer service liaison.
The company is looking for an experienced individual who can provide support to both customers and franchisees. You’ll respond to inquiries over the phone and via email or online chat.
Having prior knowledge of the California Closets business is a bonus.
National Customer Service Liaison at California Closets
- Providing support to customers and franchise locations over the phone, email and chat.
- Assisting customers with orders, scheduling consultations and issue resolution.
- Handling escalated issues from the customer care team that serves as the first point of contact.
- Documenting customer interactions in Salesforce.
- Communicating trends and key learnings to upper management.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior customer service experience and, ideally, some knowledge of California Closets.
- Stellar communication skills and computer savvy, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ability to multitask and work gracefully under pressure.
- The ability to work as a team.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends.
- A quiet, distraction-free workspace with high-speed internet access.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.