Work From Home
Create Marketing Content for This Productivity Software Company
With more people working from home these days, companies need more support for their remote teams.
Time Doctor, which creates a time-tracking and productivity software tool, is seeking a full-time content marketing associate for its growing marketing department.
You’ll be writing and editing digital marketing copy and reporting directly to the vice president of marketing. While you can work from your home office anywhere in the U.S., you need to be available to work from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Content Marketing Associate at Time Doctor
- Researching, interviewing, writing, editing, optimizing and formatting to create compelling content that includes blog posts and email marketing copy.
- Formulating strategies to distribute content across multiple channels.
- Using Google Analytics to measure and improve the impact of content.
- Maintaining editorial calendars.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two year of content marketing experience, preferably for a SaaS business audience.
- Strong research, interviewing and writing skills. An editorial mindset is necessary.
- Good attention to detail and project management skills.
- Familiarity with project management and CMS tools.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.