Work From Home
Dell Is Seeking a Remote Employee to Edit Blog Content (Must Live In Texas)
Help share the stories behind one of the nation’s leading technology brands.
Dell is seeking a blog editor to join its social media team. This individual will be responsible for editing and publishing content to the company’s corporate blogs.
You can work remotely but must live in Texas, where Dell is headquartered.
Blog Editor at Dell
- Editing and publishing blog submissions to Dell’s corporate blogs.
- Upholding standards in alignment with brand guidelines.
- Managing an editorial calendar.
- Providing input on blog processes and training for contributing writers.
- Monitoring blog performance data and using it to create reports and inform editorial approach.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience as a writer or editor or in a related role.
- Experience with long-form technology and business content.
- Understanding of traditional and emerging social media channels, social media management systems, traditional corporate communications, content strategy and content publishing systems.
- The ability to make fast editorial decisions and work with various stakeholders to execute a content plan.
- Experience creating and editing images for social media, particularly via Adobe Photoshop.
- The ability to analyze various content metrics.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.