Work From Home
Help Patients Understand Pharmacy Benefits With a Cigna Job (Florida Only)
Express Scripts, a division of global health company Cigna, is seeking a customer service representative in Florida. In this role, you’ll help patients understand their pharmacy benefits.
To qualify for this role you’ll need a high school diploma or a GED, as well as a year of relevant experience. You’ll also need excellent listening skills and general computer knowledge.
With this job, you’ll receive benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance. You’ll also get life insurance, paid time off, and tuition assistance.
Customer service representative at Cigna
- Explaining pharmacy benefits to patients.
- Answering patient calls.
- Documenting interactions in real time.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school degree or the equivalent.
- General computer knowledge.
- Communication skills.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Medical benefits.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.