Work From Home
HR Tech Startup Mogul Is Looking for a Remote Executive Assistant
Put your administrative support skills to use as an executive assistant for Mogul, an HR tech startup that aims to empower women across the globe.
This remote role is for someone with at least two years of experience. You’ll spend your days providing support to the CEO, helping new employees with the onboarding process and administering software and data security improvements.
In addition to being part of a team helping women advance in their careers, you can enjoy a slew of benefits that come along with this role, such as unlimited vacation days and a learning stipend.
Executive Assistant at Mogul
- Providing administrative support to the CEO, including travel arrangements.
- Helping with the onboarding and offboarding processes for new and departing employees.
- Implementing new software across the company.
- Administering network and data security and updating systems as needed.
- Responding to tech issues regarding hardware and software.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience as an executive assistant or in a related role.
- Experience providing network management support.
- Great organizational, project-management, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Health insurance
- Gym memberships
- 401(k) plans
- Unlimited vacation days
- Parental leave
- Annual learning stipend
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.