Work From Home
Mortgage Lender Cardinal Financial Is Looking for a Remote Copywriter
Home buying can be a complicated process, which means people are constantly seeking out information that is clear and understandable.
Want to help homebuyers in their journey to homeownership? Cardinal Financial, a nationwide direct mortgage lender, is hiring a remote copywriter.
This role is ideally for someone with a college degree who has a couple of years of writing or marketing experience. You’ll be writing and editing marketing materials, including brochures and social media posts.
Copywriter at Cardinal Financial
- Writing, proofreading and editing marketing copy including flyers, brochures, social media posts and blog content.
- Making sure projects comply with mortgage law and practices.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, communications or a similar field.
- At least one year of writing or marketing experience. Previous experience writing about mortgages, homeownership or financial services is a plus.
- Strong writing and communication skills, including the ability to write in different formats and for different audiences.
- Proficiency in Google apps, such as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Asana, HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Chicago Manual of Style.
- Knowledge of SEO and UX best practices.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.