Work From Home
Near Madison, Wisconsin? This Remote Customer Service Gig Could Be for You
Join a company dedicated to early cancer detection. Exact Sciences is hiring for a remote customer care specialist who will respond and place calls to health care providers, patients and the general public.
This role will cover the third shift, so you must be available to work nights and weekends.
You need to live within 100 miles of the company’s Madison, Wisconsin, headquarters. You may be required to come to the office on occasion. You’ll also need to participate in three weeks of in-person training in Madison prior to being able to work from home.
Customer Care Specialist at Exact Sciences
- Taking inbound calls from and placing outbound calls to patients, health care providers and other clients.
- Meeting company standards for production and accuracy.
- Documenting customer interaction and complying with relevant policies and ethics guidelines.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Some college coursework is desired.
- At least four years of customer service experience, preferably in a health-care-related call center environment. Previous work in a laboratory setting is a plus.
- The availability to work nights and weekends.
- A distraction-free, private home office that is within 100 miles of Madison, Wis.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.