Work From Home
Put Your Community Building Skills to Use as a Remote Community Manager
Customer satisfaction is key when it comes to selling, well, anything. That’s why many businesses create online communities to interact with their client base.
Snowflake, a cloud-based data-warehousing company, is hiring an experienced manager for its community. You’ll create content for users, track engagement and report back on customer concerns — all while working remotely.
Community Manager at Snowflake
- Managing community initiatives, including Q&A forum moderation.
- Creating content to engage users.
- Tracking and improving upon various initiatives.
- Communicating customer concerns to product development teams.
- Overseeing technical and administration aspects of the community, using software like Marketo and Salesforce.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least five years of experience in community development or customer advocacy. A bachelor’s degree in a related technical field is a plus.
- Strong product management, analytical and communication skills.
- The ability to shift direction when needed.
- The capability to work individually and with a team.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.