Work From Home
Tap Into Your Creativity With This Remote Graphic Design Job at Jabil
Having an eye for detail and a knack for graphic design could land you a work-from-home job with Jabil, a global manufacturing services company.
Jabil is looking for a full-time graphic designer who can help create marketing and branding materials for internal and external audiences. Although you’ll be working from your home office, you’ll still need to be able to keep up with the fast-paced workload and collaborate with employees on related teams.
Graphic Designer at Jabil
- Conceptualizing and designing marketing and branding materials.
- Providing design input and refining and finalizing electronic art files for print and online.
- Juggling multiple deadlines on various design projects while maintaining quality standards.
- Collaborating with other team members to produce graphic assets in a fast-paced environment.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high level of creativity and understanding of design principles including typography, color, images and composition.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS. (Knowledge of PHP, JQuery, DHTML and other languages are a plus.)
- Familiarity with current print, web/digital and video design trends along with a drive for continuous learning and skill development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.