Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring a Marketing Content Writer (Benefits Included)
The ability to write for different platforms is a valuable skill to have. As Thinkful —a tech career accelerator — builds out its marketing team, it’s looking for a writer with that skill to write blog posts, social media content, email newsletters and more.
Your writing will play a role in getting new students to sign up for Thinkful’s courses and programs.
Experience in email writing, using a content management system and working remotely are all pluses for this role, which includes excellent benefits like unlimited vacation days and 100% covered health insurance.
This gig is available to residents in 41 states, excluding Alaska, Delaware, Idaho, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Content Writer at Thinkful
- Producing three to four blog posts a week along with other creative content for social media, emails and newsletters.
- Optimizing content for SEO.
- Helping develop a content calendar.
- Contributing to blog and social media reportings.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Previous writing experience across multiple platforms, including writing for SEO. Writing samples will be required in the hiring process.
- An understanding of metrics and conversions and how to track and report on content performance.
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance (100% covered for employees and partially covered for family members).
- 401k plan options.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Paid parental leave.
- A WageWorks commuter benefits card.
- Access to Thinkful courses and a mentor so you can learn to code.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.