Work From Home
This Home Health Software Company Is Hiring a Clinical Support Specialist
Combine your tech skills with health care experience in this remote role for Brightree. The Georgia-based home health software company is looking for a clinical support specialist who can assist customers with its home health, hospice and private duty care (HHP) application.
In this role, you’ll solve customer problems, document resolutions and identify critical issues that may affect the app’s users.
Clinical Support Specialist at Brightree
- Answering questions and resolving problems from customers regarding Brightree’s home health, hospice and private duty care (HHP) application.
- Documenting support requests.
- Keeping track of new issues, frequently asked questions and resolutions to create a robust knowledge base.
- Identifying issues that could affect all users and providing proactive communication and fixes.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Home health or hospice clinical experience.
- The ability to solve customer problems in a timely manner.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.