Work From Home
Work Remotely as a Quality Assurance Specialist for Liveops
Put your problem solving and analytical skills to use as a quality assurance (QA) specialist for Liveops.
This cloud-based call center company is looking for an experienced professional who can lead a team of QA agents and provide data and analysis on performance metrics.
The ideal candidate would also have prior customer service experience, be able to work independently and be bilingual.
Quality Assurance Specialist at Liveops
- Leading a team of QA agents who monitor customer service calls.
- Monitoring the performance of the audit team, including day-to-day operations and progress toward assigned metrics.
- Providing data and analysis for internal teams and clients.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience carrying out effective QA processes centered around delivering excellent customer service.
- Skills in analyzing data, solving problems, decision-making.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech savvy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (notably Excel).
- The ability to travel when required.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.