Work From Home
Work Remotely as a Quality Assurance Specialist for Liveops (23 States)
Put your problem solving and analytical skills to use as a full-time quality assurance (QA) specialist supporting healthcare for Liveops.
This cloud-based call center company is looking for an experienced professional who can lead a team of QA agents and provide data and analysis on performance metrics.
The job is available in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.
The ideal candidate would have two years of experience and be able to balance engaging with agents and driving performance metrics.
Quality Assurance Specialist Supporting Healthcare at Liveops
- Leading a team of QA agents who monitor customer service calls.
- Monitoring the performance of the audit team, including day-to-day operations and progress toward assigned metrics.
- Providing data and analysis for internal teams and clients.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years’ experience carrying out effective QA processes centered around delivering excellent customer service.
- Skills in analyzing data, solving problems, decision-making.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech savvy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (notably Excel).
- 401(k) match.
- Flex vacation plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.