Work From Home
Work Remotely as a Seasonal Tax Support Associate for Intuit’s TurboTax
Preparing and filing your own taxes can be complicated. Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, is currently hiring a remote support associate to help those frustrated with their 1040 forms.
This is a seasonal position and requires working knowledge of tax laws and concepts. You need to have experience filing returns for others and shining customer service skills.
Tax Support Associate at Intuit
- Assisting customers with tax questions and calculations.
- Helping customers with TurboTax product and software inquiries.
- Documenting all customer interactions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience filing federal and state tax returns for individuals. The support associate must become credentialed as an IRS-licensed tax practitioner.
- Knowledge of tax laws and concepts. A college degree and a background in business, finance, accounting or tax is ideal.
- Stellar customer service skills. Experience in a call center environment is beneficial.
- Great communication skills, including being comfortable interacting with customers via video. Being bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Strong research, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.