Work From Home
Work for Teladoc as a Member Service Specialist (Experience Required)
Put your customer service skills to use as a remote member service specialist for Teladoc Health.
This virtual healthcare company is seeking candidates who have at least three years of customer service experience. If you’ve formerly worked for a health care organization or worked from home, your application will shine above the rest.
In this remote role, you’ll be serving as customers’ first point of contact with Teladoc Health, so your customer service skills must be exceptional. The ideal candidate will be someone who can multitask by navigating computer systems to resolve problems while maintaining great rapport with customers.
Member Service Specialist at Teladoc Healt
- Handling inbound calls as customers’ first point of contact with Teladoc Health.
- Responding to customers’ requests, questions and problems in a timely manner.
- Documenting customer interactions.
- Identifying opportunities to improve member experiences.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Some college experience is preferred.
- At least three years of direct customer service experience. Experience in the healthcare industry or working from home is a plus.
- Stellar communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to navigate multiple systems while on the phone with customers.
- A dedicated home office space with reliable high-speed internet.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.