100 Can’t-Miss Black Friday Electronics Deals, From Tablets to Televisions
With the arrival of Black Friday, holiday bells begin to cheer and shopping for the season officially commences. Black Friday is an opportunity to grab huge deals on your favorite products — especially electronics — for yourself, friends and family.
Our Black Friday electronics shopping guide highlights some of the best early Black Friday deals we found across the web, from laptops and desktops to televisions and headphones.
We’ve got you covered if you want to upgrade your tech this season with holiday deals and deep discounts. Fantastic price options are available for all.
When Is Black Friday?
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving. In 2022, Black Friday deals will be offered up on Nov. 25.
However, many retailers offer Black Friday deals before the date and for a few days after it. Our guide will help you locate some of the best Black Friday deals before they sell out.
Best of all, all of the best deals that we have located are online, so you can grab them without ever leaving your home.
Black Friday Electronics Deals
Deals are abundant during Black Friday, but we’ve gathered some of our favorite offerings for the seasonal event. To find all the best deals, check out our article on Black Friday promos and offers, and check with your favorite retailers for sales announcements.
Laptops and Desktops
Thanks to discounts and sales, Black Friday is the perfect time to upgrade to a new laptop or desktop. Here are some of our favorite early Black Friday deals on new Windows PCs, Chromebooks and Apple Macs.
- The Lenovo Flex 3 is a perfect Chromebook for students. ($99 | Save $90)
- The ASUS Vivobook Go 12 is perfect for basic productivity tasks. ($176 | Save $73)
- Get into PC gaming with the SkyTech Chronos Mini desktop. ($599 | Save $200)
- Pick up a foldable Chromebook with the Lenovo Flex 5. ($279 | Save $100)
- Lenovo’s Slim 7i is a premium laptop that won’t weigh you down. ($1,199 | Save $280)
- Lenovo’s Chromebook 3 is the most affordable offering in our laptop roundup. ($79 | Save $60)
- The HP Victus is another great way to play your favorite PC games this season. ($479 | Save $320)
- Snag the Apple MacBook Air with M2 chip for a discount. ($1,050 | Save $150)
- Need something to back up your computer? Check out Samsung’s T7 SSD. ($89 | Save $50)
- Razer’s awesome Blade 14 Gaming Laptop can be picked up for $2,000. ($1,999 | Save $800)
Tablets and E-readers
Tablets also see massive Black Friday sales during the holiday season. In our research, we found that Microsoft and Apple products offer some of the best tablet deals. But we still have excellent options for Android users and those who prefer e-ink screens.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite is a perfect 8.7-inch travel buddy. ($119 | Save $80)
- Need more power? Consider the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE. ($419 | Save $180)
- The Galaxy Tab S7 Plus is the best Samsung has to offer. ($699 | Save $150)
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro 8 remains an excellent choice for PC fans. ($899 | Save $450)
- Apple’s iPad Pro 12.9” offers ease of use and a ton of power. ($799 | Save $300)
- If you need something smaller, consider the iPad Pro 11”. ($649 | Save $150)
- Dragon Touch offers an affordable tablet with the Notepad K10. ($129 | Save $30)
- Consider going refurbished with Amazon’s Fire HD 10 tablet. ($64 | Save $70)
- Go for a smaller size with the refurbished Amazon Fire HD 8. ($39 | Save $40)
- Prefer reading? Grab a Kindle Paperwhite and curl up with your favorite books. ($95 | Save $45)
Cameras and Gear
Today’s smartphones can take stellar photos, but if you want to get serious about your photography, you should pick up a stand-alone camera with the help of these early Black Friday deals. Panasonic and GoPro offer excellent deals to capture the world around you this season.
- GoPro’s current generation HERO11 action camera is on sale. ($399 | Save $100)
- Alternatively, grab a gear bundle with the GoPro HERO10. ($349 | Save $150)
- The Panasonic LUMIX ZS100 is a perfect pocket-size camera. ($479 | Save $150)
- Take smooth, stabilized video with the Panasonic LUMIX G85. ($697 | Save $202)
- Panasonic’s LUMIX G7 offers a small size but mighty performance. ($597 | Save $102)
- Capture beauty wherever you go with the Panasonic LUMIX LX100 II. ($797 | Save $200)
- Panasonic’s LUMIX GX9 is a mini 4K mirrorless travel companion. ($797 | Save $202)
- If you want photos instantly, the Canon Ivy CLIQ+2 is an option. ($99 | Save $30)
- The Canon Ivy 2 allows you to print photos from your smartphone. ($99 | Save $30)
- Ready to start vlogging this season? Get a start with Sony’s ZV-1 digital camera. ($648 | Save $100)
When Black Friday rolls around each year, many shoppers have their eyes set on one type of product — televisions. This year is no different, and manufacturers are ready to offer up televisions at massive discounts. These are some of the early Black Friday deals we have found.
- This 55” Sony BRAVIA OLED 4K UHD TV is nearly half-price. ($999 | Save $900)
- Grab the affordable Insignia 32” LED HD Fire TV for cheap. ($99 | Save $80)
- The Hisense 55” U6GR is a ULED 4K UHD TV under $400. ($369 | Save $230)
- Large televisions don’t need to be expensive. Check out the Insignia 58” F30. ($299 | Save $180)
- Want a mini projector instead? Check out the Core Mini Projector. ($49 | Save $50)
- Amazon’s Fire TV 55” is on sale for under $300. ($299 | Save $220)
- Need something a bit smaller? Amazon offers a Fire TV 50”. ($249 | Save $220)
- Originally $3,000, this stunning Samsung TV gets a price drop. ($1,797 | Save $1,200)
- Go big with this 75-inch QLED Q60B television from Samsung. ($997 | Save $400)
- Sony also offers up a splendid 55” 4K UHD TV with Google TV. ($578 | Save $172)
Music powers the soul. There is nothing better than taking your tunes with you wherever you go. Whether you are rocking out to the latest hits or need a pair to chat online with friends, many brand-name headphones are available with Black Friday deals.
- These Sony WH-CH710N noise-canceling headphones are a steal. ($68 | Save $82)
- Grab a pair of Jabra Elite 7 Pro true wireless earbuds. ($119 | Save $80)
- Apple’s Beats Studio Buds also are on sale this season. ($99 | Save $50)
- Anker offers up its Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro noise-canceling earbuds. ($99 | Save $70)
- Pair your Galaxy smartphone with Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro. ($119 | Save $80)
- Score perfect workout earphones with Beats Powerbeats Pro. ($149 | Save $100)
- JBL Tune 510BT offers up a solid pair of basic wireless headphones. ($25| Save $25)
- Apple Beats Solo3 headphones offer 40 hours on a single charge. ($150 | Save $50)
- Sony offers some of the best truly wireless earbuds with the WF-1000XM4. ($178 | Save $102)
- If you’re looking for a cheap pair of earbuds, Sony’s MDRXB55AP are a solid option. ($28 | Save $22)
When it’s time to kick back and relax, video games can help you enter a new world. We’ve located some great Black Friday deals on video gaming accessories and a few top video games that you might be dying to play.
- Grab the Xbox Series S for that gaming enthusiast on your list. ($249 | Save $50)
- Chat with friends on Xbox with the RIG 800 Pro HX wireless headset. ($99 | Save $50)
- Relive the ’90s with Arcade1Up’s The Simpsons arcade cabinet. ($299 | Save $400)
- HyperX offers a wired Xbox chat solution with CloudX Stinger Core. ($19 | Save $20)
- Sony’s INZONE H7 premium wireless headset is on sale for PS5. ($148 | Save $82)
- Fight demon-infested wasteland in Shin Megami Tensei V for Switch. ($29 | Save $30)
- Run into battle with the futuristic Battlefield 2042 from EA. ($9 | Save $7)
- Jump into the Mafia with the complete Mafia Trilogy for PC. ($24 | Save $36)
- Arguably the best game for Nintendo Switch is on sale, Zelda: Breath of the Wild. ($39 | Save $20)
- Add another PlayStation 5 Controller to your PS5 setup at a discounted price. ($49 | Save $20)
Staying connected with family and friends shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg. Luckily, carriers are offering Black Friday deals this season. We’ve highlighted some of our favorite deals from Motorola, Samsung, Google and more.
- The Motorola Edge 5G offers you high-speed connectivity. ($489 | Save $210)
- Harness extra battery power with the Motorola Moto G Power. ($129 | Save $120)
- Motorola offers an affordable option with the Moto G Pure. ($109 | Save $50)
- Perfect for seniors, the Jitterbug Smart3 is on sale. ($75 | Save $75)
- Or, grab a simpler Jitterbug Flip2 feature phone for your grandma. ($49 | Save $50)
- Samsung offers the Galaxy S22 at a discount this season. ($749 | Save $100)
- Upgrade to Samsung’s best, the Galaxy S22 Ultra. ($899 | Save $300)
- The premium Google Pixel 6 Pro is perfect for Android purists. ($649 | Save $250)
- Charge your iPhone with Euker’s Wireless Magnetic Power Bank. ($28 | Save $21)
- Or, charge all your Apple products with this 3-in-1 charging station. ($30 | Save $20)
What better time to upgrade your home theater system than before the holidays? With holiday movies galore and the Super Bowl around the corner, you might want to upgrade your television or sound system with these Black Friday deals.
- Usher in better sound with Samsung’s HW-B650/ZA Soundbar. ($209 | Save $190)
- Get ultimate sound with Definitive Technology’s BP-9020 speakers. ($524 | Save $225)
- Klipsch Reference Series Speakers are half-price this season. ($199 | Save $200)
- Sony offers a discounted 2.1-channel soundbar with its HTSD35. ($169 | Save $60)
- Power your own speakers with this Sony 2-Channel Receiver. ($149 | Save $50)
- The Polk Audio Signa S2 offers an ultra-thin sound bar. ($149 | Save $100)
- Upgrade to a 5.1-channel soundbar with the JBL Bar 5.1. ($499 | Save $300)
- Sony’s SSCS5 bookshelf speaker system is a solid option with a discount this season. ($123 | Save $77)
- Enjoy virtual surround sound with Samsung’s HW-Q60B soundbar. ($227 | Save $270)
- A perfect small speaker for the kitchen is Denon’s Home 150. ($199 | Save $50)
Smartwatches and other wearables can provide subtle notifications or keep a close eye on your fitness and health. The popular Samsung Galaxy Watch and Apple Watch offer Black Friday deals this season but aren’t the only options in town for the holidays.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Watch4 can be grabbed at a major discount. ($169 | Save $110)
- The Fitbit Versa 4 is a solid option for hard-core Fitbit fans. ($149 | Save $80)
- Amazfit offers up a cheaper smartwatch with the GTR 3 Pro. ($139 | Save $50)
- You can grab the Apple Watch Series 7 for under $350. ($339 | Save $160)
- Apple’s more affordable Watch SE is also available for a discount. ($209 | Save $70)
- Snag a Fitbit for less than $100 with the Fitbit Charge 5. ($99 | Save $50)
- The Fitbit Ace 3 is a great option for kids’ health and fitness. ($49 | Save $30)
- Amazfit provides a more rugged smartwatch with the T-Rex Pro. ($127 | Save $32)
- Our favorite cheap smartwatch, the Amazfit Bip 3 Pro, is on sale. ($49 | Save $20)
- Runners and trail hikers should check out the Garmin Venu Sq. ($119 | Save $80)
Converting your existing home into a smart home is about more than lightbulbs that can change color on demand. Smart home devices can offer convenience and savings for you and your family. Here are some of our favorite early Black Friday sales to get started.
- Stop worrying about vacuuming with the iRobot Roomba i7+. ($499 | Save $400)
- Keep an eye on the temperature with Google’s Nest thermostat. ($179 | Save $70)
- Welcome Google Assistant to your home with the Nest Mini. ($19 | Save $30)
- The Lenovo Smart Clock is the perfect bedside companion. ($45 | Save $45)
- Honeywell’s Smart Color Thermostat can rein in your bill. ($99 | Save $80)
- Keep an eye on your front door with the Ring Video Doorbell. ($59 | Save $40)
- Upgrade to the Ring Video Doorbell Pro with extra security. ($99 | Save $70)
- Secure the perimeter of your home with Ring’s Stick-Up Cam. ($69 | Save $30)
- Or, monitor the interior with Ring’s compact Indoor Cam. ($45 | Save $15)
- Grab an Ember Smart Mug this holiday season to keep your cocoa warm. ($99 | Save $30)
Michael Archambault is a senior writer for The Penny Hoarder specializing in technology.